Situated only 15 min from Historic Leiper s Fork, all brick custom designed & built home offers a peaceful and quiet wooded privacy on 6.85 acres. This beauty has all hardwood and tile floors, a Vermont Casting brick alcove wood stove, 12 foot ceilings, partially covered wood composite deck, mud room, large laundry room, double ovens in kitchen, leaf protector on gutters & underground utility lines. A full and partially finished basement with extra storage, 2.5 car garage & 1yr home warranty!
MLS #: 2131665
Listing Company: Benchmark Realty, Llc
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Leipers Fork- Southwest
- Year Built: 2005
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 6.85
- Lot Size: 6.85 acres
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Storage Building
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Unfinished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Propane / Central
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 17 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Kitchen: 9 x 12 (Country)
- Living Room: 20 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 0 x 0 (Formal)
- Taxes: $2,476
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.